Saturday, May 2, 2009

BA

Please don't label me a blogger or a blogaholic. I vow to myself at this moment that I will never be as John Mayer and feel the need to update three times an hour so the whole world can know what I am doing. Hopefully I will never need BA meetings (blogaholics anonymous). If in some way I do break my oath and become obsessive compulsive please, someone set up an intervention and send me to rehablogitation, but it is my sincere desire that I will never yield to such enticings. I feel very accomplished now that I have officially posted since anyone who is anyone now has a .blogspot.com after their name, as if it is some sort of professional website that establishes credibility.
OOOO (hugs) until next time blog stalkers
LIV

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH you are hilarious i love you. let me just tell you how much my life sucks right now without you and the summer has just barely begun. please continue to post things like this so i dont die of boredom in gay provo. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete